With over 12 years experience implementing and upgrading Siebel CRM and CRM On Demand systems, eVerge Group is the right choice to help you take advantage of the next generation of Fusion CRM applications from Oracle. Our in-depth understanding of both on-premise and cloud-based CRM configurations enables us to quickly configure the application to best meet your unique requirements.
What is Fusion CRM?
Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), a component of the Oracle Fusion Applications suite, sets a new standard for CRM in sales performance management, enterprise integration, and business flexibility:
- Comprehensive sales suite solution drives better sales performance management
- Role-based user experience provides sales executives, sales managers, and sales reps with information when they need it
- Modular, flexible, and extensible approach for rapid adoption
- 100% standards-based infrastructure reduces the cost of staffing, implementation, and maintenance
- Available on demand or on premise
Fusion CRM enables you to gain visibility on general pipeline activity and specific sales opportunities:
Leverage the industry’s most powerful CRM platform to easily add additional functionality – all open and standards-based, and all built from the ground up to easily co-exist as one seamless CRM solution
- Upsell and cross-sell customers with critical customer information all in one place
- Improve forecast accuracy and ease the process of building forecasts
- Maximize revenues with powerful lead and opportunity management
- Drive higher quality leads and opportunities with standardized
- Improve overall performance by leveraging and collaborating with
- indirect channels
eVerge Group is Leading Fusion Transformation
- eVerge Group has purchased the entire Fusion CRM suite and is in the process of implementing it for internal use
- eVerge Group was part of the early adopter program for Fusion CRM and we continue to work very closely with the key leaders and the development team on the product build out by conducting extensive testing and providing issue identification for the latest releases of Fusion CRM.
- eVerge Group is participating in the development of the certification criteria and exam material for Fusion CRM Specialization.
- A dedicated team for Fusion CRM has been created within eVerge Group and we are in the process of creating a Center of Excellence with the goal of developing an in-depth understanding of what is involved in transitioning customers into the Fusion environment and documenting best practices for implementation.
| Got a Fusion CRM question? Ask here
If you have questions,
contact us at 888-548-1973 or email us